Muskegon County Clerk's Office & the 60th District Court will be available to provide services to citizens from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 13, 2019. Both offices are located on the first floor of the Michael E. Kobza Hall of Justice, Muskegon County Building. Parking available on Pine Street. Click on above link for more details!
On Thursday, January 3, 2019, the Muskegon County Board of Commissioners met and elected Susie Hughes of Commission District 3 as the County Board Chair for a two-year term. Also elected as Vice Chair was Gary Foster of Commission District 7.
It is the mission of the County Clerk's office:
- To provide efficient, courteous, and quality service to residents of Muskegon County, the general public, the board of commissioners, judges, court staff, lawyers and city, township and village clerks.
- To always conduct the County Clerk's office as a public trust, with the highest standards of excellence, integrity, fairness, teamwork and in the best interest of those we serve.
- To efficiently and accurately record and maintain minutes, orders and proceedings of the board of commissioners and have the records readily available for review.
- To strengthen teamwork and cross training, while stressing quality service and loyalty to those we serve.
- To work together as a team with city, township and village clerks to ensure fair, open, honest, efficient and accurate elections.