MUSKEGON COUNTY OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED THROUGH MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2020 IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDER AND IN AN EFFORT TO PROTECT OUR CITIZENS AND EMPLOYEES FROM THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
Do you need to renew your license soon? If you want to get a REAL ID-compliant one to use to fly after Oct.1, 2021 (per federal law), bring these documents with you to a Secretary of State office the first time so you don’t have to make multiple trips. Michigan.gov/REALID
On Thursday, January 3, 2019, the Muskegon County Board of Commissioners met and elected Susie Hughes of Commission District 3 as the County Board Chair for a two-year term. Also elected as Vice Chair was Gary Foster of Commission District 7.
It is the mission of the County Clerk’s office:
- To provide efficient, courteous, and quality service to residents of Muskegon County, the general public, the board of commissioners, judges, court staff, lawyers and city, township and village clerks.
- To always conduct the County Clerk’s office as a public trust, with the highest standards of excellence, integrity, fairness, teamwork and in the best interest of those we serve.
- To efficiently and accurately record and maintain minutes, orders and proceedings of the board of commissioners and have the records readily available for review.
- To strengthen teamwork and cross training, while stressing quality service and loyalty to those we serve.
- To work together as a team with city, township and village clerks to ensure fair, open, honest, efficient and accurate elections.