EFFECTIVE 03/24/21 THE COUNTY CLERK'S OFFICE IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE USE THE CALENDAR ON THE CLERK MAIN PAGE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:
Muskegon County Clerk's 1st floor Vital Records Office is open to the public Monday through Thursday from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. for all services except for CPL renewals, and until 4:30 for all services except marriage license applications and CPL licenses. No appointment is necessary.
1. If you plan to come into our office, please be advised that you will have to go through a short health-screening procedure which includes having your temperature taken and answering a few questions. Using the QR code below will speed up the process. Just keep the final screen up on your phone to show at the front door.
2. You will be required to wear a mask or face-covering at all times.
3. Due to limited space inside the offices, it will be necessary for you to have all of your requests/applications completed before you are allowed inside the office, including having your identification documents and payment ready.
4. Please keep in mind that the offices close at 4:30 p.m. and some services can take up to 20 minutes to perform. Please allow for this when coming in to our office.
Election Commission Meeting
The Election Commission will meet via Zoom:
Zoom ID: 947 7767 2984
Or call: 1-929-205-6099
The purpose of this meeting is to approve the ballots for the Tuesday, August 3, 2021, Special/City Primary Election.
With the Michigan Votes tool you can:
- Track your absentee ballot
- Determine if you are registered to vote
- Find your polling location
- Contact your local election official
- Learn to use your voting equipment
- Find answers to frequently asked questions
- View your sample ballot
OFFICES TO BE ELECTED IN 2021
In Muskegon County
- City Offices
Jeanne Pezet, Elections Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org