How do I get a copy of a shot record?

The immunization records of children born in Michigan from 1994 to present are stored in the Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR). Many older children and adults also have records in the MCIR. You may request your own or your child's immunization record by fax or mail following these steps.

  1. Download and print the Request for Official State of Michigan Immunization Record
  2. Fill out the request form clearly and completely.
  3. It is required that you include a photocopy of a current state-issued ID or a current driver's license in the name of the requestor.
  4. Fax the Request Form and ID to: (231) 724-3596


  • Mail the Request Form and copy of ID to: 
  • Public Health - Muskegon County, Immunization Program, 209 E Apple Ave, Muskegon, MI 49442

Please allow 7 business days for processing.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of a shot record?
2. What vaccinations do you provide?
3. Do I need to have an evaluation for my well?