Muskegon County, MI


Where can I get a list of Alcoholics Anonymous meetings in the Muskegon area?

The 60th District Court Probation Department keeps a list of A.A. and N.A. meetings in Muskegon County along with A.A. sign in slips.  Or you can log into the Alcoholics Anonymous District 6 website for a list of meetings in Muskegon County.

How do I get a list of times and routes from the Muskegon County Transit System?

You can get list of dates, routes, times or rates from the Muskegon Area Transportation System website.

Am I allowed to bring children to my probation appointment?


When do I pay for my Fines and Costs or Restitution?

If you are ordered to pay fines, costs or restitution you may be directed to report to the 60th District Court Collections Department to set up a payment plan and you must abide by that payment plan.  If you are not ordered to report to the Collections Department you must abide by all the specific orders regarding your financial obligations.

What if I have police contact?

You must report any and all Police contact to your Probation Officer immediately within 24 hours.

What if I forget or miss my probation appointment?

You are expected to be on time for your probation appointments.  Showing up late or not at all for your probation appointments may be considered a probation violation.  You are to check in with the Probation Clerks when reporting for your probation appointments.  

Will I be alcohol or drug tested?

You are subject to drug screens or breath tests as the Probation Department directs.  You are responsible for any fees assessed for drug screens or breath tests if any.

What if I change addresses or get new employment?

You must keep the Probation Department informed of your current address, phone and employment.  Do not assume the Probation Department is updating the Collections Department records this is your responsibility.

Can I leave the State of Michigan while I am on probation?

You must get permission from your Probation Officer before you are able to leave the State of Michigan.

What happens if I miss a drug screen at DnA?

You must report to the Probation Office the next business day.

Where can I get an A.A. sign-in sheet?

The probation department keeps several copies of the A.A. or N.A. sign-in sheets right outside the probation department windows and can be picked up at anytime.

How often do I have to report if I am on probation?

Your probation officer will direct you as to your reporting schedule. You are to check-in at the Probation Office windows at your scheduled date and time.