What if I no longer have the dog?

If you no longer have the dog, please call us at 231-724-6261. Let us know if your dog is deceased, sold, given away, stolen or missing, or if you have moved out of the county. This will prevent us from sending delinquent notices for a dog you no longer have.

Show All Answers

1. How much does a dog license cost?
2. Which dog license can I buy?
3. Where can I apply for / renew my dog's license?
4. How do I apply for a new license?
5. What is a permanent dog tag?
6. Is the metal dog tag my license?
7. How do I get a replacement dog tag?
8. What if I no longer have the dog?
9. What else should dog owners know?