When do I pay for my Fines and Costs or Restitution?

If you are ordered to pay fines, costs or restitution you may be directed to report to the 60th District Court Collections Department to set up a payment plan and you must abide by that payment plan.  If you are not ordered to report to the Collections Department you must abide by all the specific orders regarding your financial obligations.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get a list of Alcoholics Anonymous meetings in the Muskegon area?
2. Where can I get an A.A. sign-in sheet?
3. How do I get a list of times and routes from the Muskegon County Transit System?
4. Am I allowed to bring children to my probation appointment?
5. When do I pay for my Fines and Costs or Restitution?
6. What if I have police contact?
7. How often do I have to report if I am on probation?
8. What if I forget or miss my probation appointment?
9. Will I be alcohol or drug tested?
10. What if I change addresses or get new employment?
11. Can I leave the State of Michigan while I am on probation?
12. What happens if I miss a drug screen at DnA?