Public Health has moved.
Effective April 21, 2023
The following services and programs are now located at 165 E Apple Ave, 2nd Floor at the Muskegon County South Campus.
- Clinical Services
- Shot Records
- TB Skin Tests
- STI Tests
- WIC (Women, Infants and Children) Program
The following services and programs are now located at 1903 Marquette Ave, Door 23 at the Muskegon County Marquette Campus.
- Animal Bite Investigations
- Breastfeeding Peer Counseling
- Children's Special Health Care Services
- Communicable Disease Control
- Community Engagement
- Community Outreach
- Environmental Health - Well and Septic Inspections, Permits, and All Other EH Services
- Environmental Health - Food Service Licensing and Inspections
- Health Education and Substance Abuse Prevention
- Hearing and Vision Screening
- Maternal and Child Health
- MSU Extension
- Public Health Accounting
- Public Health Administration
- Public Health Emergency Preparedness
Please check back here for updates or call to confirm the location before your visit.