Public Health is moving in phases to the Muskegon County Marquette Campus (1903 Marquette Ave, Muskegon). We appreciate your patience as we make this transition.
As of April 17, 2023, the following services and program are now located at the Muskegon County Marquette Campus (Door 23):
- Breastfeeding Peer Counseling
- Children's Special Health Care Services
- Communicable Disease Control
- Community Engagement
- Community Outreach
- Environmental Health - Inspections, Permits, Other EH Services
- Environmental Health - Food Service Sanitation
- Health Education and Substance Abuse Prevention
- Hearing and Vision Screening
- Maternal and Child Health
- MSU Extension
- Public Health Accounting
- Public Health Administration
- Public Health Emergency Preparedness
WIC and Clinical Services (Immunizations, Shot Records, TB Tests, and STI Tests) are still located at the Muskegon County South Campus (209 E Apple Ave, Muskegon) but will be relocating in the future.
Please check back here for updates or call to confirm the location before your visit.