Use of copier for document reproduction.
- Crisis / Family
- V.A. Counselors Available
- V.A. Psychiatrist Available
- Veterans educational counselor to assist with applying for all types of GI educational benefits
- An attorney is available to provide advice and assistance
- V.A. Benefits
- Service officers from the American Legion and Disabled American Veterans are available to assist in dealing with the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
Assistance in obtaining military service records (PDF), birth, death, and marriage certificates, etc.
MJ S /ESA Employment specialist and Employment Counselor available to provide a counseling and referral to agencies for possible placement.
Referral to appropriate agencies and some financial assistance.
Provide food to those in need.
Information on all matters, from benefits to additional sources of assistance.
- Help with hospital equipment, prescriptions, etc.
- On-site medical treatment and physical exams
- Pick up prescriptions from Grand Rapids Outpatient Clinic
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic
Michigan Veterans Trust Fund
Emergency assistance for eligible wartime veterans!
Use of center's phone in conjunction with assistance.
Assistance in constructing, typing and making copies of resumes.
Soldiers & Sailors Relief
Emergency financial assistance for eligible wartime veterans!
Assistance in assessing treatment and follow up.
Veterans Burial Service
$300 for eligible wartime veterans and their spouse.