Incident and accident reports are available for anyone that lives within the unincorporated areas of Muskegon County. Accident reports can be purchased online HERE. Refer to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) process to request incident reports.
In addition to daily duties, other services are provided to the public, such as:
- Abandoned Vehicle TR-52/Bill of Sale: $60
- Fingerprints on a MI-R008 card or FBI card (Expungements, Name Change, Liquor License, Silencer): $18
- Livescan Fingerprinting: $75
- Background Check: $30 (Corresponding Reports: $6)
- Jail History: $6
- Police Reports: $12
- Sex Offender Registry: $50 yearly fee
- Vehicle Release from Impound: $60
*Sheriff Records Office only accepts cash and check.
Purchase accident reports online.
Locate useful information for getting your CPL License.
Discover details about fingerprinting services offered by the Records Division.
Review policies for requesting publicly accessible information.
Check out the iChat service.
Find useful services for victim assistance.
Lookup sex offenders.
Information about the Pistol Purchase Permit process.