Casino Charter Flights
These casino packages come in hot and fill up fast. Must be 21 or older.
Sign-up for the MKG E-Blast email alert list for future casino charters and other MKG specials.
LAUGHLIN, NV: AUGUST 11-15
- This trip is $369.00 per person/double occupancy
- To reserve your seat and for all trip questions, call Don Laughlin’s Riverside Resort Casino Hotel tour desk at 1.800.227.3849.
- Price includes airport transfers, one checked bag and taxes.
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ: JUNE 10-13 | JULY 8-11 | August 12-15
- These are Caesars Entertainment Total Rewards trips sold through S & S Casino Tours.
- To reserve your seat and for all trip questions, call S & S Casino Tours at 877.748.1400, Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.
BILOXI, MS: June 14-18
- This is an MGM Resorts International trip to the Beau Rivage Resort & Casino.
- This offer includes round trip airfare, ground transportation from and to Gulfport Biloxi Airport, luggage handling, and deluxe hotel accommodations.
- Contact the Customer Care Center at 888.640.8973 to speak to a representative to book a reservation.
- The Beau Rivage includes $50 in FREEPLAY for any guest on a retail package.
- Customer Care Representatives can also assist with additional any requests such as dinner, spa, golf, or show reservations.
Flight Check-In Policies & Procedures
For all trips, the check-in counter opens 150 minutes (2.5 hours) prior to the scheduled departure time and closes 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- DO NOT wait until the last minute to check in; all passengers must be through the check-in process, to include baggage screening, no later than 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- All passengers must pass through the TSA security checkpoint no later than 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. This will assist boarding everyone on time, especially those passengers requiring special assistance.
- The aircraft door closes 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Once the aircraft door closes to complete final preparations for takeoff, there is no obligation for the flight crew to allow you to board.
- These times are necessary to allow the aircraft to depart on time.
- Pre-paid vehicle parking available at check-in to allow for a fast exit at the end of your trip. (Cash or Credit)