Expedited Partner Therapy

Public Health - Muskegon County provides Expedited Partner Therapy (EPT). 

What is EPT? 

If you have been diagnosed with chlamydia and/or gonorrhea, we can give you medication to treat your partner(s), if your partner(s) doesn't have insurance, a primary care physician or is not likely to seek treatment.

Call 231-724-1258 to schedule an appointment or request more information about EPT.