- When considering disposal options for unwanted materials, please consider recycling or donating usable goods to one of the many charities in our area. Materials disposed of at the landfill, whether usable or not end up being destroyed and placed in the landfill "forever". For recycling options please see the Muskegon County Recycle Guide..
- Medication Disposal Questions - Visit MAMDP - Michigan Area Medication Disposal Program website @ Http://www.mamdp.org
- Latex Paint Disosal - Please consider donating un-used/never frozen paint to Muskegon County Habitat for Humanity Restore or Port City Paints. As a last resort, if you cannot find a use or recycling outlet for old leftover latex paint, it may be disposed of with your household trash as long as it is dried or solidified by adding kitty litter, (or other drying media) and leaving it open to dry in a well-ventilated area, away from children and animals.
- Refridgerator Disposal - Shoreline Recycling/Padnos
- Propane Tank Disposal - Shoreline Recycling/Padnos
- Michigan DEQ Recycling Directory