Public Water Well Supplies

Community Water Supplies

The MI Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE) regulates Community Water Supplies. They include mobile home parks and cities that provide well water to their residents.

Non-Community Water Well Supplies

Public Health - Muskegon County regulates the well water supplies utilized by small businesses in Muskegon County, including: schools, restaurants, hotels, factories, etc. Contact this department for information on operator certification, monitoring and permitting.