You have the right ...
1. To be notified of the location where the defendant is to be confined.
2. To receive within 30 days of your request, notice of the earliest release date of the defendant from jail or prison.
3. To be notified of the transfer or pending transfer of the defendant to a minimum security facility and the address of that facility.
4. To be notified of the release or pending release of the defendant to a community residential program, extended furlough or transfer to community status.
5. To be notified of a reduction of the defendant's sentence as a result of "good time" credit.
6. To be promptly notified of an escape by the defendant.
7. To submit a written statement to the parole board or to a member of any panel having authority over a defendant's release on parole.
8. To be notified within 14 days of the decision of a parole review.
9. To be notified 90 days before the defendant's release from prison, if practical.
10. To be notified of any hearing regarding a reprieve, commutation or pardon of sentence by the Governor.