Welcome to the Community Mental Health Services (CMHS) of Muskegon County Web site!
Community Mental Health Services (CMHS) is a public provider of services for people with developmental disabilities and/or serious mental illness. We provide service under a "Managed Care" contract with the State of Michigan, Department of Community Health. Our programs and activities are governed by a Board of Directors. Our services are available to residents of the community who have Medicaid or are uninsured, and who are eligible for services as defined by the Michigan Mental Health Code.
We welcome your feedback. If you have any suggestions or comments, please email us at: email@example.com
Lakeshore Regional Partnership Job Opportunities
Lakeshore Regional Partners offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and retirement plan. We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented workforce to meet the needs of our diverse community.
To apply for any open positions, please complete the application foudn here: http://lakeshoreregionalpartners.lsre.org/Pages/Employment.aspx and send it along with your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prevention and Treatment Coordinator:
The Prevention and Treatment Coordinator provides leadership for program planning and system coordination for SUD services on behalf of the LRP, including overseeing regional SUD budgets, program services, and contract management directly or through LRP members. Provides leadership and supports/directs regional and community-level service development efforts. Develops community and provider partnerships as well as strategic partnerships with various stakeholders (including individuals served) in support of effective quality services and community resources.
- Masters degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, or related field
- Three years progressively responsible supervision or administrative experience in a field related to human services
- Experience in the following areas: supervision, contract management, quality/outcomes, and data analysis
- Thorough working knowledge of the principles and practices of intervention, prevention and/or support for diverse service population preferred
- Working knowledge of budgeting and cost-benefit principles and practices
- Thorough working knowledge of grant and proposal writing practices and procedures
- Ability to interact positively with Board members, managers, co-workers, clients, health care and human service practitioners and community representatives from widely diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize the workload
- Basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, database management, and email
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal and human relations skills
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to LRP services within diverse communities preferred
Quality Improvement Coordinator:
The Quality Improvement Coordinator for the Lakeshore Regional Partners has primary responsibility for the ongoing development, implementation and monitoring of the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement Plan (QAPIP) for the Prepaid Inpatient Health Plan (PIHP). The Position is responsible for PIHP oversight and monitoring of functions related to Quality Management. This position may also provide other administrative services including serving as a resource to the regional entity related to data reporting, analysis, and compliance functions.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Public or Health Administration, Social Work, or a related field, along with Five (5) years' experience in a compliance or quality improvement capacity in the healthcare field.
Utilization Management Coordinator:
The Utilization Management Coordinator for Lakeshore Regional Partners has primary responsibility for developing, implementing and oversight of utilization activities for the Prepaid Inpatient Health Plan (PIHP). This person manages the direction and focus of the UM Committee to help it achieve the strategic outcomes of the Lakeshore Regional Partners. This person will also be actively involved in other necessary administrative activities, including: data reporting, information analysis and assisting with compliance functions.