- Online Services
- Pay Delinquent Property Tax
- Pay District Court Fine/Ticket
- Pay Probate Court Fees
- Search Circuit Court Records
- Search Deeds Records
- Search Probate Ct. Records
- Search Property Tax Info
- Bid Announcements
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Job Listings
- Request a Visitor Guide
Full Board Meeting
When: Thursday, May 23, 2013, 4:00pm
Location: 4th Floor, Hall of Justice, Board Room, 990 Terraces Street, Muskegon MI 49442
Click Here for Agenda
Port Advisory Committee Meeting
When: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 1:30pm to 3:00pm
Location: GVSU MAREC, 200 Viridian Drive, Muskegon, MI 49440
Jail and Juvenile Transition Center Citizens’ Review Committee
When: Tuesday, June 4, 2013, 5:30pm
Where: South Campus Training Center, Room #203, 133 E. Apple Avenue, Muskegon, MI 49442
Jail and Juvenile Transition Center Committee Meeting
When: Thursday, June 6, 2:00pm
Location: 4th Floor, Hall of Justice, Board Room, 990 Terrace Street, Muskegon
- Economic Vitality Incentive Program - click here for Consolidation of Services Plan, Citizen's Guide, Performance Dashboard, Projected Budget and Debt Service Requirements
- Muskegon County Proposed Jail Financing Plan with Market Conditions 2/21/13 Power Point
- Muskegon County JJTC Meeting 2/21/13 Power Point
- Now you can view the Status of County Projects at: http://project.co.muskegon.mi.us
- You can also find County of Muskegon notices, announcements, events and more by following Muskegon County on Twitter.
- The Muskegon County Commissioners would like to introduce you to a program designed for grades 6 - 12 to discover how "Counties Work". Counties Work is a new interactive online game where students and teachers can run a virtual county. Learn More ...
- New Locations for two County Services:
Passport Applications are now being processed at the Equalization Department. Passport applications are no longer accepted in the County Clerk's Office.
Click Here for More Information on Applying for a Passport
CCW Permit Applications have moved and are now processed on the 6th Floor of the Hall of Justice in the Circuit Court Records Office. Click Here for More Information on CCW Applications
- According to State Law, the Muskegon County Apportionment Commission is responsible for establishing County Commission districts within the County every 10 years after the census has been completed. Check on current Apportionment Information here.
- Did you know that you can Pay Delinquent Property Tax Online?
- Energy Efficiency Improvements at the County of Muskegon: View the Smart Decisions in Tough Times video (AVI format) or click here for viewing in Flash format.
- Upcoming Events
- Check out Upcoming Events by visiting the Muskegon County Convention & Visitor's Bureau website - click here.
Experience the lake effect by viewing our new video!
- Quick Links
- Circuit Court Jury Hotline
- Economic Vitality Incentive Program
- Building Locations
- Circuit Court
- County Board Minutes
- County Clerk's Office
- 2013 Holidays
- Muskegon County Governmental Offices will be closed on the following Holidays:
- Dec. 31, 2012 New Year's Eve
- Jan. 1, 2013 New Year's Day
- Jan. 21 Martin Luther King Day
- March 29 Good Friday
- May 27 Memorial Day
- July 4 Independence Day
- Sept. 2 Labor Day
- Nov. 11 Veteran's Day
- Nov. 28 Thanksgiving
- Nov. 29 Day after Thanksgiving
- Dec. 24 Christmas Eve
- Dec. 25 Christmas Day
- Dec. 31 New Year's Eve